- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
AEVOR´s roomy Travel Pack offers even more flexible packing space than the more compact Trip Pack which makes it the perfect luggage for weekend trips and extensive city excursions. With its variable capacity, sturdy and water-repellent outer material, and a smart arrangement of compartments and pockets the Travel Pack combines the functions of a hiking backpack with modern, urban design and useful features. A breathable back padding and stabilising sternum- and hip straps ensure maximum carrying comfort while you are on the road, and thanks to a wrap-around 2-way zipper it can be opened completely and packed conveniently. All your clothes find their way through an additional zipper separator and can be stored separately from other luggage. Charger, passport, and plane ticket can be stowed in the easily accessible inside pocket and a bottom zipper pocket offers separate space for shoes or soiled clothes.
- Breathable back panel with mesh surfaces
- Adjustable chest- and hip straps for stablisation; hip strap detachable
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps
- Roomy main compartment with rolltop closure and fold-out side-wings for a variable capacity between 38 and 45 litres; additional access to the main compartment via circumferential 2-way zipper on the back
- Main compartment with integrated compartment for laptops up to 15", compartment size (ca.) 35 x 2 x 26 cm, and internal mesh zipper pocket
- Separate bottom compartment with zipper, organiser side pocket with zipper, open side pocket for a drinking bottle, fleece-lined top zipper pocket for sunglasses, small front zipper pocket
- Convenient top carrying handle
- Compression straps on the front
- Water-repellent material
Fond of´s new brand AEVOR addresses young people with an active lifestyle who are looking for a reliable and flexible companion for leisure, sport and university. The sustainably produced bags and backpacks from 50 % recycled materials not only strike with a stylish design but also rank first with regard to functional and innovative features.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods