- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
AEVOR’s versatile Trip Pack is an ideal companion for both everyday activities and spontaneous getaways. With its variable capacity, a sturdy, water-repellent outer fabric, and its handy carry-on size this is the perfect luggage solution for spur-of-the-moment adventures. At the same time, urban design, a convenient laptop pocket, and great carrying comfort make the Trip Pack an awesome everday backpack that flexibly adapts to all your needs. The pack can be opened completely and packed conveniently using the wrap-around 2-way zipper. Hoodie and sneakers find room in the main compartment, while notepad, charger, and pencils can be stowed in the side mesh pocket.
- Luggage with strict cabin size up to 55 x 20 x 40 cm*
- Breathable back panel with mesh surfaces
- Removable and infinetely adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps
- Roomy main compartment with rolltop closure for a variable capacity between 26 and 33 litres; additional access to the main compartment via circumferential 2-way zipper on the back
- Main compartment with integrated compartment for laptops up to 15", compartment size (ca.) 33 x 2 x 23 cm, and internal mesh zipper pocket
- Fleece-lined top zipper pocket for sunglasses, open side pocket for a drinking bottle
- Convenient top carrying handle
- Compression straps on the front
- Water-repellent material
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
Fond of’s new brand AEVOR addresses young people with an active lifestyle who are looking for a reliable and flexible companion for leisure, sport and university. The sustainably produced bags and backpacks from 50 % recycled materials not only strike with a stylish design but also rank first with regard to functional and innovative features.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods