Series: Montmartre Air 2.0
Great lightness, robust polyester fabric and smart innovations that make travelling more comfortable and uncomplicated? Montmartre Air 2.0, Delsey´s functional softside collection, packs all this into one suitcase that will surely become your favourite travel companion. The small 4-wheel trolley is the lightweight of this collection and, with its compact carry-on dimensions, perfectly suited for short trips. The Slim Line version is especially narrow in design which makes it a suitable hand luggage for even more airlines. At the same time, packing this case stays pleasantly flexible since the capacity can be quickly expanded via a circumferential zipper in case you need a bit more space. Especially convenient prove the two front zipper pockets that can store all essentials you prefer to keep within easy reach while out and about. In here, even a smaller laptop finds a secure space. With four durable wheels, robust handles, reinforced corners and a PVC kick plate at the bottom longtime travelling fun is guaranteed. The removable lining is machine washable which allows you to clean and refresh it from time to time. To top it all Delsey grants a worldwide 5-year warranty on all trolleys of this awesome range!
- Luggage with strict cabin size up to 55 x 20 x 40 cm*
- 4 durable, silent 360° dual wheels
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Expandable via circumferential zipper
- Clearly arranged main compartment, 11.6" laptop pocket, front zipper pocket
- Adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob
- Robust top and side carrying handles
- Main compartment with 2-way zipper, packing straps, side zipper pocket for smaller items and zipper pocket below the lid
- Protective pocket for a 11.6" laptop, size (ca.) 30.5 x 2.8 x 21.5 cm
- Lightest model of this range
- Removable, washable lining (machine wash at 30° C), recyclable
- Reinforced corners and PVC kick plate at the bottom
- Limited worldwide 5-year warranty
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.