Series: Montmartre Air 2.0
Great lightness, robust polyester fabric and smart innovations that make travelling more comfortable and uncomplicated? Montmartre Air 2.0, Delsey´s functional softside collection, packs all this into one suitcase that will surely become your favourite travel companion. Packing these cases in particular stays pleasantly flexible since the capacity can be quickly expanded via a circumferential zipper in case you need a bit more space. Also very convenient prove the two front zipper pockets that can store all essentials you prefer to keep within easy reach while out and about. In here, even a laptop up to 15.6" finds a secure space. With four durable wheels, robust handles, reinforced corners and a PVC kick plate at the bottom longtime travelling fun is guaranteed. The removable lining is machine washable which allows you to clean and refresh it from time to time. To top it all Delsey grants a worldwide 5-year warranty on all trolleys of this awesome range!
- 4 durable, silent 360° dual wheels
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Expandable via circumferential zipper
- Clearly arranged main compartment, 17.3" laptop pocket, front zipper pocket
- Adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob
- Robust top and side carrying handles
- Main compartment with 2-way zipper, packing straps, side zipper pocket for smaller items and shirt compartment with cross ribbons below the lid
- Protective pocket for a 17.3" laptop, size (ca.) 41.5 x 3.5 x 27.5 cm
- Zipper with Zip Securitech® technology: stronger, more resilient zipper that reduces the risk of any breaking through the zipper
- Removable, washable lining (machine wash at 30° C), recyclable
- Reinforced corners and PVC kick plate at the bottom
- Limited worldwide 5-year warranty
Please note: This item exceeds the regulation of certain airlines regarding the maximum size for free baggage on intercontinental flights (L + H + D = max. 158 cm). Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.