Flexible and comfortable - the Ergoflex backpack, now as a limited Exclusive version with 6 extra designed motive patches for the individual school backpack and even the sports bag gets a patch!
The ErgoFlex school backpack by DerDieDas lives up to its name, offering maximum flexibility and adjusting individually to your child's physique. A padded hip belt can be attached to transfer much of the weight to the hips and relieve back and shoulders. The height-adjustable breast strap provides additional stability and grows together with your child. For a perfect fit the padded shoulder straps can be easily and swiftly adjusted to the carrier's height. Two spacious main compartments allow for back-friendly packing and with flexible side pockets and a roomy front pocket there is plenty of space for all things needed in everyday school life. Needless to say, the ErgoFlex comes with the characteristic motif-porthole and keychain, both matching the popular DerDieDas designs.
- Well-thought-out hip belt with padded side wings to transfer the weight from the back to the hips, detachable as needed
- Ergonomic, breathable back padding with mesh lining
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps, adjustable to the carrier's height
- Height-adjustable breast strap for increased stability
- 2 spacious main compartments for back-friendly packing
- 2 flexible side pockets
- 1 large front pocket for pencil case, lunchbox or the like
- Height-adjustable, magnetic lock for easy opening and closing
- Supporting feet as a protection from wet soil
- Strongly retroreflecting material for particularly good visibility on the way to school
- 6 extra designed motive patches with velcro backs, details matching the motive
- Keychain matching the backpack design
- Gym bag with velcro pocket and adjustable shoulder strap
- Pencil case filled with Staedtler pencils "Noris Club"
- Folder box for DIN A4 documents to avoid dog ears
- Round pencil case with zipper for odds and ends
- 6 different motive patches with velcro back