- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
The versatile hiking backpack Zugspitze from Deuter´s Classic Series is the perfect choice for day hikers who are looking for optimal ventilation while on the road. Equipped with an Aircomfort special mesh this all-rounder´s design allows for three-side air ventilation. An effective ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer´s back lets moist air disperse freely and you sweat less! At the same time the Aircomfort carrying system is particularly resilient. A lightweight frame made of break-proof spring steel makes the design especially robust. Being permanently elastic, it always jumps back to its original shape after deformation. The classical design with lid and buckle closures not only grants the backpack a popular retro look, you can also store additional clothing below the lid. Moreover, the Zugspitze backpack features easily accessible outer pockets, a wet laundry compartment and an internal valuables pocket with zipper. Functional details such as the removable rain cover, hiking pole loops and stabilizing chest- and waist straps complement the well thought-out design and make the pack reliably accompanies you over hill and dale.
This version of the Zugspitze hiking backpack specifically caters to the female anatomy with a special carrying system. With a shorter back panel than the standard version, the women's backpack fits smaller, slender carriers perfectly. The SL carrying straps come with soft edges and narrow strap ends to prevent abrasions under the arms or pressure marks in the chest area. Furthermore, they are a bit closer together which makes them less likely to slide from your shoulders.
- Shorter back panel - specifically developed for the female anatomy
- Shoulder straps with ergonomic s-shape, Soft-Edge brims and comfortable padding - the SL versions are placed especially close together with narrow strap ends: no abrasions, pressure marks or sliding off
- Deuter Aircomfort carrying system with a lightweight frame made of break-proof spring steel - extremely resilient and permanently elastic
- Less sweating thanks to maximum 3-side ventilation - an Aircomfort special mesh creates an effective ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer´s back to allow moist air to disperse freely
- Roomy, A4 sized main compartment with lid, drawstring closure and 2 buckle closures which allow extra gear to be securely stored under the lid
- Wet laundry compartment and zippered valuables pocket inside the main compartment
- Zippered lid pocket, 2 flexible side pockets and a front zipper pocket for extra volume
- Continuously adjustable chest strap, waist belt and hip pads modelled to the shape of the pelvis
- Hiking pole loops
- Robust top carrying handle
- Removable rain cover included
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods