Series: AViANT Series
For active adventure-lovers who need plenty of space for their gear and a robust, water resistant means of transporting it, the AViANT Duffel Pro holdalls by Deuter are the luggage of choice. The smart duffels are available in three different sizes and please with a functional design, since they can not only be carries as classical travel bags, but can also be used as backpacks - the choice is yours. Their stowable backpack straps are designed to be fixed together to form a comfortable carry handle. And no matter how you carry your AViANT Duffel Pro - the PFC-free waterproofed tarpaulin fabric provides perfect protection against dirt and water. In addition, every bag brings a convenient outer casing for storage that can also be used on its own as a small daypack. The compartment layout of your new favourite duffel is pleasantly organised and clearly arranged. It features a roomy main compartment including a zipper pocket for small items and adjustable packing straps, two large side pockets, for shoes or a toilet bag for example, as well as a quickly accessible zipper pocket that keeps travel documents and other small essentials within easy reach.
- Luggage with cabin size up to 55 x 25 x 40 cm*
- Can be carried as a classical duffel bag or as a backpack
- Clearly arranged main compartment with lockable zipper (lock not included); internal adjustable packing straps and mesh zipper pockets
- 2 large side compartments
- Front zipper pocket for valuables
- Stowable, padded shoulder straps that can also be combined into a robust carrying strap
- Robust grab handles at both sides
- Convenient 2-way zippers on all larger compartments
- Robust, water- and dirt-repellent tarpaulin fabric, PFC-free
- The duffel´s protective bag can be used separately as a compact travel backpack
- With NFC functionality (Near Field Communication): Learn more about this product and the rest of the AViANT Series
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.