Series: Camp Collection
Element's Jaywalker impresses with a casual streetwear look that makes it the perfect companion not only for skaters but for everyone else with an active daily life. Like all models from the popular Camp Collection the skater backpack is made from extremely durable material and provides storage space for everything from water bottle top 15" laptop. Most convenient feature: With the stowable straps on the front you can easily attach your skateboard or a coat directly to the backpack. At the same time the straps can be used for compression to keep the weight close to your back.
- Clearly arranged main compartment with convenient 2-way zipper
- Integrated padded 15" laptop compartment
- Hidden zipped front pocket
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Top pocket for sunglasses
- Padded back panel with mesh surface
- Padded, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with D-rings as an additional fastening option
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Robust top carrying handle
- Stowable compression- and skate straps on the front
- Woven Element Camp Collection label on the front
From the hood to the wood - in their products the hip brand Element skillfully combines the urban and natural. With the Camp Collection the innovative manufacturer from the U.S. offers backpacks that can take anything you throw at them, no matter where your trail takes you. Not only skaters rely on the extremely robust and versatile streetwear designs, the stylish all-rounders also shine at school or uni, in the office or during free time activities. And best of all: 1 % of the proceeds from each Camp Collection backpack sold will benefit Element skate camps worldwide.