- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
The cubo light: Leightweight in perfect shape!
With ergobag’s cubo light satchel lightness truly is the name of the game: The popular school backpack combines the proven ergobag ergonomic system with everything you are looking for in a modern school bag. Thanks to a new carrying system and an innovative ripstop PET fabric for increased durability this leightweight weighs just about 800 g while offering the same capacity as the normal cubo satchel. Plus, most of the weight is shifted from the shoulders to the more stable hip area.
Like all ergobag models cubo light can be designed individually due to the exchangeable stick-on Kletties to suit many different tastes and likings.
- Thanks to the height-adjustable back part the backpack grows along up to 1,50 m height
- Breathable back-padding
- Hugging system: ergonomically shaped and height-adjustable backpack straps
- A chest strap and a padded hip belt keep the shoulder straps on the shoulders and take the strain off the back by distributing the weight to the stable pelvic area
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure
- Interchangeable Kletties allow individual customization
- Intelligent internal organization with separate book compartment and enough space for an A4 ergobag folder box
- Roomy front pocket offers space for a drinking bottle and lunchbox
- Zippers to attach optional fluorescent add-ons (sold separately)
- Waterproof bottom mold keeps the content dry
- Equipped with reflective material and an additional reflective logo to ensure visibility in the dark
- Gym bag with chest strap and separate wet-/dry-/shoe-compartment, can be worn as a backpack
- Hard pencil case (22 parts), fully equipped with Stabilo pens, eraser, ruler, pencil sharpener and time schedule, volume 1,1 l, weight 0,3 kg, size (ca.) 4,00 x 14,00 x 21,00 cm
- Pencil case offers space for pencils, scissors and everything needed in school
- 5 Kletties for your very own ergobag design
Of course cubo light sticks to the ergobag principle of sustainability. Ergobag products are made of 100 % PET recycled fabrics. This way plastic waste gets a new purpose and natural resources are saved. So far about 31,3 million PET bottles have been converted into school backpacks.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods