Ergobag pack: the flexible alternative to traditional satchels
Inspired by mountain sports - now for children´s backs: ergobag combines the principle of innovative trekking backpacks with everything required of a school bag during elementary school: The ergobag pack sits comfortably tight on the body. A padded waist strap hugs the hips and can be optimally adjusted even to children of a slight build. Most of the weight is shifted from the shoulders to the more stable hip area. The adjustable chest strap is comfortable - and the straps stay in place, even when children suddenly start skipping rope or playing hopscotch on their way home.
Thanks to the innovative stick-on Kletties every ergobag can be customized to suit the individual taste of its owner. This changeability makes the ergobag pack the ideal backpack for school kids from first grade onwards.
- Ergonomic concept certified by the IGR e.V. (the association of instructors of back care e.V.)
- Thanks to the height-adjustable back part the backpack grows along up to 1,50 m height
- Breathable back-padding
- Innovative drawstring to compress the weight closer to the back
- Height-adjustable chest strap helps keeping the shoulder straps on the shoulders and the hip belt with padded flaps takes the strain off the back by distributing the weight to the stable pelvic area
- Exchangeable Kletties allow individual customization
- Intelligent interiour organization with separate book compartment and enough space for the DIN A4 ergobag folder box
- Spacious front pocket now offers even more space for water bottle and lunchbox. The magnetic closure can be opened in the twinkling of an eye.
- Small secret pockets on the sides
- Small compartment for rain cape
- Waterproof bottom mold keeps the content dry
- New, all Kletties now with logo
- New design, now all buckles and straps tone in tone
Ergobag products are made of 100% PET recycled fabrics. This way plastic waste gets a new purpose and natural resources are saved. So far about 31,3 million PET bottles have been converted into school backpacks.