Ergobag mini: Practice makes perfect! The unique Lumi edition with fluo print enchants with fluorescent patterns and brings sparkles to the children's eyes!
The unique ergonomic principle of ergobag backpacks - inspired by mountaineering backpacks for adults - helps ergobag mini adapt wonderfully to children´s backs: the adjustable waist and chest straps always keep the backpack close to the back. The padded back panel makes it a first-rate backpack even for long expeditions. With a volume of 10 litres there is plenty of room for all the daily kindergarten necessities: lunch box, water bottle and even the favourite cuddly toy!
Like all ergobag models the mini can be designed individually due to the exchangeable stick-on Kletties to suit many different tastes and likings. There are more than 20 different sets to discover and two Kletties are already included!
- Padded back
- Small adjustable chest and waist straps to keep the backpack close to the back
- A specially adapted child buckle makes it very easy to open and close the backpack
- Main compartment large enough for A4 textbooks
- 2 flexible pockets on the sides
- Exchangeable Kletties allow individual customization
- When the little explorers set their backpack down, it stands bolt upright and doesn´t fall over.
- The large loop on the top makes it easy to hang the backpack up in any nursery school dressing room, so it cannot possibly get lost in the daily bustle of the school
- New, all Kletties now with logo
- New design, now all buckles and straps tone in tone
Of course mini sticks to the ergobag principle of sustainability. Ergobag products are made of 100% PET recycled fabrics. This way plastic waste gets a new purpose and natural resources are saved. So far about 31,3 million PET bottles have been converted into school backpacks.