The cubo: In perfect shape. The limited MixMax edition with its fashionable mélange look raises the bar when it comes to bright, childfriendly design. Lightly texturised, contrasting colours, carefully selected, matching detailing as well as the unique "Tropical Monsters" and "Happy Island Friends" Kletties turn the backpacks of this special edition into real eye-catchers!
The school backpack cubo by ergobag is created in a practical slim and less wide shape, which gives more freedom for arm movements. A padded waist strap hugs the hips and can be optimally adjusted even to children of a slight build. Most of the weight is shifted from the shoulders to the more stable hip area. Like the ergobag pack the cubo provides the innovative ergonomic system for a perfectly fitting backpack throughout elementary school years.
Like all ergobag models cubo can be designed individually due to the exchangeable stick-on Kletties to suit many different tastes and likings.
- Thanks to the height-adjustable back part the backpack grows along up to 1,50 m height
- Breathable back-padding
- Innovative drawstring to compress the weight closer to the back
- Height-adjustable chest strap helps keeping the shoulder straps on the shoulders and the hip belt with padded flaps takes the strain off the back by distributing the weight to the stable pelvic area
- Exchangeable Kletties allow individual customization
- Intelligent interiour organization with separate book compartment and enough space for a DIN A4 ergobag folder box
- Roomy front pocket offers space for a drinking bottle and lunchbox. The magnetic buckle can be opened in a cinch.
- Small compartment for rain cape
- Waterproof bottom mold keeps the content dry
- Equipped with reflective material to ensure visibility in the dark
Of course cubo sticks to the ergobag principle of sustainability. Ergobag products are made of 100% PET recycled fabrics. This way plastic waste gets a new purpose and natural resources are saved. So far about 31,3 million PET bottles have been converted into school backpacks.