- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kånken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kånken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work.
- Large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items
- 2 side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front
- Handle at the top
- Narrow, supple shoulder straps
- Sitting pad in the pocket in the back
- Logo that doubles as a reflector
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods