Make a statement for diversity, openness and equal rights with Fjällräven´s Kånken Rainbow special edition. The new backpack with rainbow-coloured webbing straps celebrates every individual´s freedom to express herself. Plus, the Kånken Rainbow special edition is part of Fjällräven´s Arctic Fox Initiative that supports projects that give back to nature: part of the revenue of each backpack sold will be donated to projects and ideas that help protect the environment and inspire more people to spend time in it. Like all Kånken models the Kånken Rainbow Mini is a perfect companion for school, work, outings or travelling. The cute Mini version of this pack is suitable for both small and big Kånken fans since the slim shoulder straps can be adjusted flexibly to the body height.
- Special edition with rainbow webbing details
- Part of Fjällräven´s Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects
- Can be carried as a backpack or a bag
- Roomy main compartment with convenient, wide-opening 2-way zipper, internal back pocket for back padding, zippered front pocket, 2 open side pockets
- Slim, adjustable shoulder straps - fitting both kids and grown-ups
- 2 robust top carrying handles
- Removable sitting pad, cushions the back or serves as a convenient seat when you are resting
- Made of durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Logo patch on the front
Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Since then, Kånken has just increased in popularity and is now used by children and adults all over the world. The icon today is available in more colors, sizes and models than ever - a perfect companion for school, work, outings or travelling.