Re-invented for nature! With Re-Kanken, the newest member of Fjällräven's Kanken family, it's all about environmental protection. Sustainable manufacturing from recycled polyester and the innovative SpinDye® dyeing process guarantee that this Kanken is produced with as few virgin materials and ressources as possible. Nevertheless, the backpack of course features the popular design of Fjällräven's classic. The result is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work as when on an outing or out travelling.
- Roomy main compartment with convenient two-way zipper and a large opening for easy access
- Inside back pocket with detachable seat pad - back padding and comfortable seat in one
- 2 open side pockets
- 1 zipped front pocket
- Inside ID label
- Woven top carrying handles
- Adjustable textile shoulder straps
- Especially dense, robust and durable webbing - and yet lightweight at under 400 g
- Made from recycled polyester - each Re-Kanken equals 11 recycled PET bottles
- Revolutionary SpinDye® dyeing process - for excellent colorfastness, reduced energy and water consumption and considerably less chemical waste
- Embroidered Fjällräven Kanken logo on the front
Straight backs are happy backs. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. More than 35 years later Fjällräven's iconic classic and other members of the popular Kanken range have protected the backs of millions of children from postural deformities.