Fjällräven´s Vardag brings back a popular backpack design of the seventies. Made of durable and eco-friendly G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S and adorned with the colourful logo of that time, this daypack radiates classic Fjällräven look and feel. Named after the Swedish word for weekday, Vardag lives up to its name since this lightweight, puristic daypack is simply ideal for everyday trips to school and work. Its wide-opening main compartment with two-way zipper makes packing and unpacking especially easy. A convenient inside sleeve provides room for your tablet. Also included is a removable foam seat pack for comfortable rests on lunch breaks and hikes.
- A4 compatible main compartment with wide-opening 2-way zipper, integrated tablet sleeve with padded base, front zipper pocket
- Lightly padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Robust top carrying handle
- Includes a foam seat pad
- Made of durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- PFC-free impregnation
- Classic, colourful Fjällräven logo patch from 1974 on the front