To create the Norrvåge collection Fjällräven uses eco-friendly, recycled wool and matching genuine leather detailing. A timeless, craftsman-like appeal that is suited for many occasions and perfectly fits into urban environments. The innovative outer fabric Melton is made with a traditional technique that turns spill from the wool textile industry into a high-quality material. Simplistic and compact in design - the small shoulder bag Norrvåge Pocket lets you carry your indispensable necessities like phone, keys, wallet or travel documents with casual style. The webbing shoulder strap delights with metal buckles and genuine leather detailing and can be adjusted to the perfect length.
- Small crossbody bag with flap and snap fastener
- Main compartment with open sleeve pocket, front zipper pocket under the lid
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Inner lining made of G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Outer fabric: Melton, a lightweight, soft fabric made of recycled wool and polyamide
- Durable details in genuine leather and metal
- PFC-free impregnation