- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
For their Art special edition Fjällräven turns the popular Kånken backpack into a canvas. The artists Erik Olovsson und Cecilia Heikkilä have been invited to express their relationship with nature in their own individual forms of expression, resulting in colourful, truly unique graphic prints. The creative pieces of art are made of G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S - both durable and eco-friendly. Plus, the Kånken Art special edition is part of Fjällräven´s Arctic Fox Initiative that supports projects that give back to nature: part of the revenue of each backpack sold will be donated to projects and ideas that help protect the environment and inspire more people to spend time in it. This version of the iconic backpack comes with an additional padded compartment for laptops up to 17". Accessories like charging cable and mouse also easily find a place inside the backpack's roomy compartments. Naturally, the laptop backpack is equipped with a detachable seat pad that at the same time provides comfortable padding for the back.
- Special edition with unique graphic prints from artists Erik Olovsson und Cecilia Heikkilä
- Part of Fjällräven´s Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects
- Can be carried as a backpack or a bag
- Roomy main compartment and separate padded 17" laptop compartment - both with convenient, wide-opening 2-way zippers, internal back pocket for back padding, zippered front pocket, 2 open side pockets
- Padded shoulder straps
- 2 robust top carrying handles
- Removable sitting pad, cushions the back or serves as a convenient seat when you are resting
- Made of durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Logo patch on the front
Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Since then, Kånken has just increased in popularity and is now used by children and adults all over the world. The icon today is available in more colors, sizes and models than ever - a perfect companion for school, work, outings or travelling.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods