- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
It was a Scandinavian climbing expedition to Greenland in 1966 that symbolized the need of the 1960s for functional and durable outdoor clothing. Based on of the feedback of the expedition alpinist’s, the first Fjällräven jacket saw the light of the day. Over the years the Greenland Jacket has become one of Fjällräven’s signature garments. The straightforward shoulderbag Greenland is inspired by both design and materials of the popular classic and pleases with a modern fabric mix that makes the bag not only eco-friendly but also water-resistant and especially hardwearing. A functional and well thought-out internal layout with handy organisational features offers room for all your essentials. Plus, a stabilising strap helps keeping the bag in place - a very convenient feature if you are a regular cyclist.
- Shoulder bag with flap and metal hook closure
- Clearly arranged main compartment, integrated, padded 13" laptop pocket, organiser front pocket with zipper, zippered security pocket against the back
- Organiser front pocket with pen loops and slide-in pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with detachable padding
- Stabilising strap holds the bag in place when biking
- Robust top handle
- Made from durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Leather logo patch on the flap
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods