- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
It was a Scandinavian climbing expedition to Greenland in 1966 that symbolized the need of the 1960s for functional and durable outdoor clothing. Based on of the feedback of the expedition alpinist´s, the first Fjällräven jacket saw the light of the day. Over the years the Greenland Jacket has become one of Fjällräven´s signature garments. The straightforward shoulderbag Greenland is inspired by both design and materials of the popular classic and pleases with a modern fabric mix that makes the bag not only eco-friendly but also water-resistant and especially hardwearing. A functional and well thought-out internal layout with handy organisational features offers room for all your essentials. Plus, a stabilising strap helps keeping the bag in place - a very convenient feature if you are a regular cyclist.
- Shoulder bag with flap and metal hook closure
- Clearly arranged main compartment, integrated, padded 13" laptop pocket, organiser front pocket with zipper, zippered security pocket against the back
- Organiser front pocket with pen loops and slide-in pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with detachable padding
- Stabilising strap holds the bag in place when biking
- Robust top handle
- Made from durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Leather logo patch on the flap
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods