Stylish and straightforward at the same time, the Greenland Duffel by Fjällräven takes care of your clothes and travel utensils, making it the perfect luggage solution for short trips and weekend getaways. Its look is inspired by the characteristic, puristic design of the Greenland jacket of 1968 that quickly turned into one of Fjällräven´s signature and well-loved classics. The small weekender pleases with a modern fabric mix that makes the bag not only sustainable and eco-friendly but also water-resistant and especially hardwearing. The larger version provides a capacity of 30 litres and is comfortable to carry from A to B thanks to its padded top handles and a detachable shoulder strap. Inner mesh pockets and a quickly accessible outer zipper pocket help you to keep your belongings organised and within easy reach.
- Clearly arranged main compartment with lockable 2-way zipper and buttoned placket (lock not included); 2 internal mesh pockets
- Zipper pocket on the back
- 2 robust webbing top handles with padded grip
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Made of durable, smooth, and eco-friendly G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco S
- Leather logo patch on the front