- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
For their smart skater backpack Willow the creative heads at Forvert have worked together with German skater icon Willow and have put together a stylish package that hits the mark when it comes to design and function. The modern daypack is made of thermoplastic polyurethane and nylon - with a trendy honeycomb pattern that not only looks awesome, but also makes this pack especially durable. The many different pockets and compartments offer plenty of storage space and with the integrated boardcatcher and a flexible attachment strap on the front you can easily carry your coat and skateboard around. A soft padding on back panel and shoulder straps as well as stabilising sternum- and hip straps ensure a perfect fit - ideal for an active lifestyle! Convenient detail: Willow also has a foldable and removable cushion that doubles up as laptop protection, a seat or a kneepad for photographers in action.
- Clearly arranged, wide opening main compartment, separate, padded 15" laptop compartment, large frontal patch pocket, smaller front zipper pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, e. g. for drinking bottles
- Boardcatcher to attach a skateboard to the front
- Flexible attachment strap on the front
- Ergonomically shaped, padded shoulder straps
- Comfortable back padding
- Stabilizing hip- and sternum straps
- Lateral compression straps
- Removable seat pad
- Convenient 2-way zippers on the larger compartments
- Customized lining by skater icon Willow
- Woven Forvert lettering on the front and Willow signature on the shoulder strap
The designers of the popular German brand Forvert from Cologne create authentic streetwear styles for trend-setters. Born in 1998 in Cologne´s Belgian Quarter, the city´s number one district for all things style, the label combines the functional requirements of international skaters with a relaxed and highly fashionable streetwear look.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods