- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Drawing inspiration from centuries-old tweed classic, there is nothing quite as iconic as Hartmann’s exclusive Tweed Belting collection. Traditional and modern design elements are merged in a unique way into timeless, recognizable pieces of luggage that leave a lasting impression. The high-quality, robust nylon material with distinctive Natural Tweed design receives a water-repellent treatment to meet the highest standards in terms of resilience and longevity. This traditional fabric is combined with classy genuine leather accents that create an exciting contrast in colour and material. For business people in particular the stylish briefcases, suitcases and duffels offer just the right amount of understated elegance for a successful business appearance. With several compartments and pockets, its clearly arranged interior, offering space for A4 documents and a laptop up to 16", and versatile, comfortable carrying options the large briefcase of this range is a great companion that helps you to stay perfectly organized during the day and at the same time keeps your hands free. Enjoy complete freedom of movement on the daily commute to the office or even on business trips where you can easily fasten the bag on top of your trolley thanks to the integrated trolley sleeve.
- 2 A4 sized main compartments, integrated 16" laptop pocket, organizer front compartment, zipper pockets on front and back
- 2 robust leather top carrying handles
- Trolley strap on the back
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with leather shoulder pad
- Convenient 2-way zippers on the larger compartments
- Rearward, gusseted main compartment with internal zipper pockets
- Frontal, gusseted main compartment with integrated pocket for a 16" laptop and 2 zipper pockets
- Exclusive, removable address tag from leather and metal
- Robust nylon material with Natural Tweed look and water repellent treatment
- High-quality details from genuine leather
- Limited lifetime global warranty
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods