- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Drawing inspiration from centuries-old tweed classic, there is nothing quite as iconic as Hartmann’s exclusive Tweed Belting collection. Traditional and modern design elements are merged in a unique way into timeless, recognizable pieces of luggage that leave a lasting impression. The high-quality, robust nylon material with distinctive Natural Tweed design receives a water-repellent treatment to meet the highest standards in terms of resilience and longevity. This traditional fabric is combined with classy genuine leather accents that create an exciting contrast in colour and material. For business people in particular the stylish briefcases, suitcases and duffels offer just the right amount of understated elegance for a successful business appearance. But also at the holiday resort you will cut a great figure with the excellently equipped trolleys of this collection. A well thought-out interior with several extra pockets and integrated cross ribbons keeps your belongings neat and clearly arranged, and first-class features such as the included TSA lock, an exquisite address tag and softly padded handles ensure your travelling comfort. The smallest case with its compact design is perfectly suited as carry-on luggage and comes with a toiletry kit that matches the trolley’s interior design.
- Luggage with cabin size up to 55 x 25 x 40 cm*
- 4 durable dual wheels
- TSA padlock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with soft leather padding
- Main compartment with lockable 2-way zipper, cross ribbons and 3 internal zipper pockets
- 2 front zipper pockets
- Comfortable and robust top and side carrying handles from leather
- Exclusive, removable address tag from leather and metal
- Matching toiletry kit included
- Robust nylon material with Natural Tweed look and water repellent treatment
- High-quality details from genuine leather
- Limited lifetime global warranty
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods