- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Drawing inspiration from Gion, one of Kyoto´s most traditional and exciting city districts, the Horizn Studio designers have created the Gion Briefcase - a modern, water-repellent business bag that is made for everyday travels from the office to the airport or across continents and oceans. Made of lightweight and especially durable high-end fabrics, this A4 suitable bag provides safe space for all essentials of everyday business life, including a 15" laptop. Designed as the perfect add-on to your Horizn Studios smart luggage, the Gion Briefcase comes with a trolley sleeve that conveniently slips on your luggage handle, keeping the bag safe and secure while on the go.
- 2 clearly arranged main compartments, large enough for A4 documents and a laptop up to 15", front zipper pocket, small zipper pocket on the back
- Additional back pocket with integrated trolley sleeve
- Zipper pocket for small items inside the frontal main compartment
- 2 robust, reinforced top carrying handles
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Detachable key fob
- Convenient 2-way zippers on both main compartments
- Modern tarpaulin fabric - water-resistant, light, UV-resistant and extremely durable
Horizn Studios - luggage for the next generation. The innovative Berlin startup is getting young travellers and fashion-loving trendsetters all over the world excited with their stylish designs and smart product innovations. Iconic horizontal lines and an urban aesthetic by now have won an enormous fan-base among modern frequent travellers - and it is growing still! At the same time Horizn Studios shows an unmistakable intuition for the needs of modern travel and keeps developing new features that make it much easier, more enjoyable and more up-to-date. When it comes to quality the designers don´t make any compromises: German premium polycarbonate, japanese high-tech wheels and the finest leather, handcrafted in Italy, make these smart pieces of luggage reliable companions for adventurers, digital nomads and design lovers.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods