This three-part luggage set by Roadsterbag is tailormade for the Porsche 911 (991+992)'s trunk. The two trolleys make perfect use of the available storage space and the additional bag fits effortlessly on top thanks to its wedge-shaped exterior. Also outside of the trunk these pieces of luggage are easy to transport thanks to comfortable carrying handles and a durable wheel system. In addition, first-class workmanship, handmade in the EU, a high-quality lining from fine Ancarra microfiber and an overall design that blends in seamlessly with your vehicle's interior guarantee a stylish and elegant appearance.
- 2 broad, ball-bearing wheels with fine chromed spoke wheels
- Roomy main compartments with lockable 2-way zippers, packing straps and zipper pockets beneath the lid
- Robust, adjustable telescopic double-tube handle from aluminium with arrestment knob
- Robust genuine leather top and side handles
- Travel bag:
- Clearly arranged main compartment with convenient 2-way zipper
- Robust genuine leather top handle
- General features:
- Lightweight, yet robust frame
- Made from special, extraordinarily durable suitcase nylon
- Decorative stitching in contrasting silver-gray
- Handles and fronts from genuine Italian leather
- Interior lining from fine Ancarra microfiber
- Embroidered Roadsterbag logo on the lids
- Handmade in the EU
- Fitting for Porsche 911 992 Convertible and Coupé as well as for Porsche 911 991 Convertible and Coupé
Please note: Porsche uses different trunk versions depending on the model and interior equipment. Please take the measurements of your trunk before ordering and enter the size of your trunk base in the comment field. For this luggage set the size of the trunk base needs to be at least 66 x 36 cm.
Please note: Suitcases and trolleys by Roadsterbag have been developed for usage in vehicles and are not suited as flight luggage. For that purpose please use pieces of luggage from other manufacturers. Luggage sets by Roadsterbag are available online only - not available in our store!
We only ship inside the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Union (EU) and Switzerland.