- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Polycarbonate in its most beautiful form. With Essential Rimowa presents the spiritual successor to their well-beloved Salsa collection, the world's first suitcase made from the innovative high-tech material polycarbonate. Strong, durable, and lightweight, Rimowa Essential combines minimum weight and maximum robustness, protecting your belongings in all temperatures, from desert heat to polar chills. The ultimate example of luggage innovation – because nothing is harder to attain than lightness.
- Luggage with cabin size up to 55 x 25 x 40 cm*
- Multiwheel® system with 4 durable wheels that move effortlessly even over rough and uneven floors and floor coverings
- Spacious main compartment, packable on both sides, with 2-way zipper and 2 individually adjustable Flex-Divider systems to ensure everything arrives in just the same way as it was packed
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Stage-free telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob for greater agility
- 2 robust top and side carrying handles
- Address label
- 6 stable lateral standing feet
- Durable, but ultra light polycarbonate shell: UV-resistant, heat- and cold-resistant from +125°C to -100°C and extraordinary flexible
- High-quality polyjacquard lining
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
Robustness that is never cumbersome, but light and mobile? Products that offer strong protection, but do not restrict our movements? Luggage cannot meet the highest requirements with everyday solutions. This is why, in the year 2000, Rimowa presented a revolutionary world innovation: Salsa, the first polycarbonate suitcase. The new range Essential easily meets these ground-breaking standards of lightness and durability, providing the best in high-tech functionality: Lightweight, especially robust, and extraordinary flexible, these pieces of luggage can withstand even the most brutal stresses and strains of travelling with style since polycarbonate is so light and durable that it is the preferred, ideal material used in aircraft construction. The high-tech material is UV-resistant, can withstand temperatures from -100° up to 125°C and impresses with its enormous flexibility. The shells of this series yield under pressure, then immediately assume their original form. A well-thought-out interior, integrated TSA locks, and, last but not least, the proven Multiwheel® system ensure travel comfort that will please even the most discerning traveller.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods