One of the most iconic luggage designs of all time - the unmistakable Original by Rimowa: Originally developed for tropical travel, the cases of this unrivalled range with their robust shell of aluminium magnesium are today still among the lightest and most stable luggage ranges in their class. The anodized aluminium surface is not only light and extremely durable at the same time, it also has a fascinating patina that through time forms an individual pattern and turns your suitcase into a truly unique piece of luggage. An unparalleled example of craftsmanship and innovation, each Rimowa Original luggage is engineered with longevity in mind and crafted elaborately in Germany.
- Luggage with cabin size up to 55 x 25 x 40 cm*
- Multiwheel® system with 4 durable wheels that move effortlessly even over rough and uneven floors and floor coverings
- Spacious main compartment, equipped with 2 individually adjustable Flex-Divider systems to ensure everything arrives in just the same way as it was packed
- 2 integrated TSA combination locks for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Stage-free telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob for greater agility
- Robust top and side carrying handles
- Address label
- 4 stable lateral standing feet
- Robust and lightweight shell from anodized aluminium with rubber seal; protects from cold, humidity and heat
- Riveted high-gloss aluminum corners
- Exclusive polyjacquard lining
In 1950, Rimowa causes a sensation with an innovative and revolutionary piece of luggage: Reminiscent of the world´s first all-metal airliner, the legendary F13 aircraft, Topas even at that time unites maximum stability with minimum weight. Rimowa's first aluminium suitcase with the iconic grooves soon claims its rightful status as a classic among the range of first-class luggage solutions. The newest interpretation of this timeless icon, Original, further refines the distinctive design without abandoning proven key features. What makes the pieces of luggage of this legendary series even more unmistakable is the fascinating individual patina that forms a unique pattern on the aluminium shells after a number of travels and tells its own story of every journey made.
mo-fr 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-37 / sa 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-13
Additional guarantee information
Your RIMOWA product comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee when registering online. Please visit www.rimowa.com/myrimowa to activate your 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
The warranty does not replace the statutory warranty claims against Leder-Stoll OHG, Schäfergasse 50, D-60313 Frankfurt.