Series: Essential Lite
Travelling made even easier. With Essential Lite Rimowa brings the art of omission to perfection: Their extremely reduced weight makes these suitcases the lightest ever produced by the renowned luggage manufacturers. Weighing 30% less than the corresponding models of the Essential collection, the Essential Lite trolleys provide supreme portability without compromising on durability. Moreover, these suitcases lack nothing in terms of comfort, but offer everything customers have come to expect from a Rimowa product.
- Multiwheel® system with 4 durable wheels that move effortlessly even over rough and uneven floors and floor coverings
- Spacious main compartment with 2-way zipper and net covers on both sides that ensure everything arrives in just the same way as it was packed
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Multi-stage mono-telescopic handle with arrestment knob for optimal manoeuvrability
- Robust top carrying handle
- Address label
- Durable, but ultra light polycarbonate shell: UV-resistant, heat- and cold-resistant from +125°C to -100°C and extraordinary flexible
- High-quality polyjacquard lining
Maximum stability and even less weight than the luggage of other Rimowa collections? There is nothing lighter than Essential Lite, the lightest Rimowa luggage range of all times. The suitcases from this series are an extra 30% lighter than those of the traditional Essential collection - a polycarbonate suitcase can´t possibly weigh much less than that. Despite the lightweight design, Essential Lite luggage offers maximum durability and high-quality features that make travelling not only easier, but also more comfortable.
mo-fr 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-37 / sa 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-13
Additional guarantee information
Your RIMOWA product comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee when registering online. Please visit www.rimowa.com/myrimowa to activate your 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
The warranty does not replace the statutory warranty claims against Leder-Stoll OHG, Schäfergasse 50, D-60313 Frankfurt.