- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
The best of two worlds – a light case shell from polycarbonate and a strong profile frame made from aluminium magnesium. With this truly impressive combination Rimowa's Limbo collection once joined two high-tech materials whose unique advantages are presented for your convenience. The successor series Hybrid retains this superior merge of character and technology and impresses with outstanding lightness and unique durability. A masterpiece of luggage innovation that will accompany you throughout a lifetime of travelling.
- Noise-reduced Multiwheel® system with 4 durable wheels that move effortlessly even over rough and uneven floors and floor coverings
- Spacious main compartment, packable on both sides, with 2 individually adjustable Flex-Dividers that ensure everything arrives in just the same way as it was packed
- 2 robust top and side carrying handles
- Stagelessly adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob for greater agility
- 2 integrated TSA combination locks for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Address label
- 4 stable lateral standing feet
- Durable, but ultra light polycarbonate shell: UV-resistant, heat- and cold-resistant from +125°C to -100°C and extraordinary flexible
- Strong frame from aluminium and aluminium corners in contrasting colors
- With rubber seal – protects from cold, humidity and heat
- High-quality polyjacquard lining
Conflicts often give rise to something special. Like with the suitcase collection Hybrid for which Rimowa combines their two most characteristic raw materials. Strong aluminium-magnesium alloy frames provide a stable support for the light and equally robust polycarbonate suitcase shells – a perfect balance. Aluminium corners in contrasting colours not only provide additional protection but also grant the luggage from the Hybrid range a distinctive, elegant look. The unmistakable design conceals smart functions that ensure relaxed travelling, for instance the height-adjustable Flex-Dividers, the proven noise-reduced Multiwheel® system or the stagelessly adjustable telescopic double-tube handle.
mo-fr 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-37 / sa 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.: phone +49 (0) 69-297056-13
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods