- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
A lightweight made in Europe - the spinner models from Samsonite's Neopulse series are particularly light, yet strong and robust at the same time. The hard shell from polycarbonate is based on a patented self-reinforced design with extra protective corners that makes it extremely durable. In addition the surface texture helps to reduce the visiblity of scratches to the outer shell. The eye-catching, stylish design is completed by convenient details like four smooth rolling double wheels, an integrated TSA combination lock and a height-adjustable double tube wheel handle. The interior design knows how to impress as well: Both bottom and top compartment are equipped with a zipped and lined divider pad. Additionally the bottom compartment features elastic cross ribbons that keep everything in its place. With a height of 55 cm the smallest variant is perfectly suited as cabin luggage.
- Luggage with strict cabin size up to 55 x 20 x 40 cm. Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
- Integrated 3 digit TSA combination lock for secure and comfortable travel to the USA
- Lockable zippers with colour-matching zipper extrusion
- Soft-touch top and side carry handle for easy grip and easy lifting; colour details in silver and champagne on the carry handle
- Lightweight double tube wheel handle to adjust comfortably to travellers of any height; colour details in silver and champagne on the pull handle button
- Four comfortable double wheels for effortless maneuverability and smooth rolling of the suitcase; colour details in silver and champagne on the wheels and wheel housing
- Bottom compartment with zipped and lined divider pad and elastic cross ribbons
- Top compartment with zipped and lined divider pad
- Retractable identification/address label at the back of the suitcase
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods