Satch pack, the ergological school backpack - ergonomic, ecological, simply elaborate right down to the last detail.
The satch pack school backpack combines the ergonomic design of innovative trekking rucksacks with everything required of a school bag. The padded hip belt sits snugly around the hips and shifts the weight from the shoulders to the stronger pelvic area. The backpacks can be be adapted to ensure the perfect fit and will grow with their owners - from 1.50 m to 1,80 m! Due to the intelligently arrangend compartments and pockets keeping everything in order is quite simple. Useful features like an outlet for headphones, buckles to compress the weight closer to the back and a small pocket in the front make satch pack the ideal companion for everyday school life. Visible? For sure! All school backpacks are equipped with reflective material with a high coefficient of retroreflection to ensure visibility in the dark.
- Thanks to the height-adjustable back part the backpack grows along up to 1,80 m height
- Breathable back-padding
- The hip belt with padded flaps takes the strain off the back by distributing the weight to the stable pelvic area
- Padded shoulder straps
- Padded handle on top
- Stable bottom
- Roomy main compartment with separate book compartment
- Second main compartment
- Mobile phone pocket with outlet for headphones
- Front pocket with organizer compartments
- Covered zippers
- Big mesh pockets
- Reflective material
- Flexible side pockets for water bottles
Sustainability? Of course! Satch products are made of 100% PET recycled fabrics. This way plastic waste gets a new purpose and natural resources are saved. So far about 31,3 million PET bottles have been converted into school backpacks.