Secrid's Slimwallet resembles the Miniwallet, but has no press stud closure. Thus, it is even slimmer in design and fits easily into the breast pocket of a jacket. Furthermore, the Slimwallet's leather is cut wider than the leather of the Miniwallet, granting more room for extra cards, bills, business cards, and receipts. Less suitable for coins, this wallet is the perfect, compact solution for those that keep their coins separately, anyway. Naturally, below the elegant leather cover you'll find the proven, innovative Secrid Cardprotector from aluminium that prevents any unauthorized readout of cards with RFID chips.
- Cardprotector from slim, solid aluminium; with slots for 4-6 credit cards
- RFID protection preventing any unauthorized readout of credit cards with RFID or NFC chips
- Protective leather cover offers space for additional cards, paper money, receipts or business cards
- Available in a variety of different leather types:
- Stitch: Full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather from European cowhide embroidered with detailed, elaborate needlework, made in Italy
- Perforated: Corrected-grain, European cowhide leather, made in Holland. Traditional brogueing and sophisticated, innovative design inspired by the classic driving glove are merged into an understated classic with excellent grip and great tactility.
- Veg: Beautiful, traditionally vegetable-tanned full-grain leather from European cowhide, made in Italy
- Indigo: Full-grain leather from European cowhide dyed with natural denim colour for a distinctive colour depth and texture, made in Holland
- Cubic: Corrected-grain, European cowhide leather with 3D embossing, made in Italy
- Prism: Corrected-grain, European cowhide leather with 3D embossing, made in Italy
- Rango: European cowhide leather with fine, satin gloss lizard embossing and a deep, duotone color
- Dutch Martin: Exclusive European cowhide leather with natural glossy finish - surface finishing with carnauba wax
- Nile: High-class European cowhide leather with high-gloss crocodile embossing and deep rich multitoned color, colored with a special tamponato technique
- Vintage: European cowhide leather in a vintage look*
- Amazon: European cowhide leather with crocodile print
- Matte: Corrected grain leather made from European cowhides, with a matte finish which makes the leather stain- and scratchproof
- Recycled: Fully recycled vegetable tanned leather that becomes more personal with use
- Original: Full grain leather with an aniline finish made from European cowhides - for a natural look and feel
* The Secrid Vintage leather develops its characteristic, unique surface through everyday use. But, due to a special manufacturing process that results in a certain dryness of the leather, the surface of these wallets is especially susceptible to scratching. The manufacturer therefore recommends to treat the leather regularly with a neutral, nourishing leather cream and to not carry the wallet in the same pocket with other (sharp) objects to avoid scratches.