Secrid's Twinwallet consists of two Cardprotectors in a leather pouch with snap fastener. With twice as much space as in the Miniwallet you can securely take eight to twelve cards with you that are reliably protected against any unauthorized reading of RFID chips. The interior also offers space for extra cards, notes, receipts, business cards and coins. With its 70 mm width and 24 mm thickness, the Twinwallet is at least twice as compact as a traditional wallet with similar content and thus fits well in a small ladies handbag or in your trouser pocket.
- 2 Cardprotectors from slim, solid aluminium with slots for 8-12 credit cards
- RFID protection preventing any unauthorized readout of credit cards with RFID or NFC chips
- Protective leather cover offers space for additional cards, paper money, receipts, business cards and some coins
- With snap fastener
- Available in a variety of different leather types:
- Veg: Beautiful, traditionally vegetable-tanned full-grain leather from European cowhide, made in Italy
- Indigo: Full-grain leather from European cowhide dyed with natural denim colour for a distinctive colour depth and texture, made in Holland
- Dutch Martin: Exclusive European cowhide leather with natural glossy finish - surface finishing with carnauba wax
- Nile: High-class European cowhide leather with high-gloss crocodile embossing and deep rich multitoned color, colored with a special tamponato technique
- Vintage: European cowhide leather in a vintage look*
- Amazon: European cowhide leather with crocodile print
- Matte: Corrected grain leather made from European cowhides, with a matte finish which makes the leather stain- and scratchproof
- Recycled: Fully recycled vegetable tanned leather that becomes more personal with use
- Original: Full grain leather with an aniline finish made from European cowhides - for a natural look and feel
* The Secrid Vintage leather develops its characteristic, unique surface through everyday use. But, due to a special manufacturing process that results in a certain dryness of the leather, the surface of these wallets is especially susceptible to scratching. The manufacturer therefore recommends to treat the leather regularly with a neutral, nourishing leather cream and to not carry the wallet in the same pocket with other (sharp) objects to avoid scratches.