- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
You are looking for a sportive, yet elegant day-to-day companion? Then the leather backpack James by The Chesterfield Brand might be just the thing for you. The chic all-rounder combines clean, classy design with smart functionality to get you through every day in the most stylish and well-organised way. Moreover, the high-quality, supple leather of the Cow Wax Pull Up Collection grants the bags and backpacks by The Chesterfield Brand a timeless elegance and thanks to a special wax treatment they also are particularly long-lasting and durable: Simply treat the leather with a soft cloth to restore it to its original appearance.
- Wide opening, gusseted main compartment with zipper, 13“ laptop pocket, organizer front compartment with zipper, additional front zipper pocket
- 13“ laptop pocket and central zipper pocket inside the main compartment
- Organizer compartment with phone pocket, pen loops, zipper pocket, and several slots for business cards
- Comfortable, adjustable shoulder straps and back padding with mesh surface
- Robust top carrying handle
- Convenient 2-way zippers on the larger compartments
- Made from high-quality wax pull-up cowhide leather with a soft and smooth structure; treat the leather with a soft cloth - a special wax treatment will help to restore the leather to its original appearance
- Blind-embossed The Chesterfield Brand lettering on the front
Elegant, modern, and functional: The flawless designs of The Chesterfield Brand bridges the classic and the contemporary, the vintage and the avant-garde which makes them ideal companions for cosmopolitans and urban trend-setters who know that when it comes to style and quality only the very finest will do. Inspired by the distinctive look and characteristics of the Chesterfield furniture range, The Chesterfield Brand grants their bags, backpacks, and wallets a timeless design, combined with that certain something. New, exciting, edgy and luxurious - a little piece of perfection that easily to turn heads.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods