- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
With its casual, sportive look and effortless chic the leather messenger bag Richard by The Chesterfield Brand makes a great companion for job and leisure. A roomy main compartment with zipper, a 15.4“ laptop pocket, and a variety of pockets for smaller items keep all essentials within easy reach during the day. Simply throw the bag over your shoulder and off you go! Moreover, the high-quality, supple leather of the Cow Wax Pull Up Collection grants the bags and backpacks by The Chesterfield Brand a timeless elegance and thanks to a special wax treatment they also are particularly long-lasting and durable: Simply treat the leather with a soft cloth to restore it to its original appearance.
- Roomy messenger bag with flap and magnetic closure
- Clearly arranged main compartment with zipper, 15.4“ laptop compartment, frontal slide-in pocket and a vertical zipper pocket below the flap, zipper pocket on the back
- Padded 15.4“ laptop compartment, zipper pocket and 2 slide-in pockets for mobile phone and other small items inside the main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Made from high-quality wax pull-up cowhide leather with a soft and smooth structure; treat the leather with a soft cloth - a special wax treatment will help to restore the leather to its original appearance
- Stitched-on logo patch with blind-embossed The Chesterfield Brand lettering on the front
Elegant, modern, and functional: The flawless designs of The Chesterfield Brand bridges the classic and the contemporary, the vintage and the avant-garde which makes them ideal companions for cosmopolitans and urban trend-setters who know that when it comes to style and quality only the very finest will do. Inspired by the distinctive look and characteristics of the Chesterfield furniture range, The Chesterfield Brand grants their bags, backpacks, and wallets a timeless design, combined with that certain something. New, exciting, edgy and luxurious - a little piece of perfection that easily to turn heads.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods