- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
The rolltop backpack of Thule´s Paramount collection combines modern, urban design elements with exceptional functionality, especially when it comes to the protection of sensitive electronical devices: The laptop sleeve in particular offers a dual-density design with secure flap closure and SafeEdge construction for superior corner protection. Smartphone and tablet are kept safe inside special, softly-lined pockets. Plus, side zippers grant quick access to your devices without opening the main closure. A breathable, padded carrying system with adjustable sternum strap and the integrated daisy chain attachment system for a bike light also make this backpack an excellent choice for bikers and thanks to the durable, water-repellent fabric and the welded bottom panel the pack´s contents are well-protected even in bad weather.
- Backpack with rolltop and buckle closures
- Roomy main compartment with integrated, padded sleeves for a 14" laptop and a 10" tablet, convenient organiser front compartment with zipper and softly lined extra pocket for phone or sunglasses, additional front zipper pocket, flexible side pocket for a drinking bottle
- Perforated, padded shoulder straps and back panel with airflow channels
- Stabilising sternum strap
- Robust top and side carrying handles
- Main compartment with padded 14" laptop sleeve with SoftEdge protection and softly lined 10" tablet sleeve
- Additional side zipper access for laptop and tablet
- Organiser compartment with internal zipper pockets, several slide-in pockets, key holder and softly lined extra pocket for phone or sunglasses
- Integrated daisy chain attachment system for snap hook or bike light
- Convenient 2-way zippers and easy-grab zipper pulls for quick access
- Durable nylon fabric with water-repellent finish
- Welded bottom panel for increased protection from the elements
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods