- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Elegant, modern and of the highest quality - the pieces of luggage of Thule´s Subterra collection please with a sophisticated design and great usability. Their puristic exterior in stylish, muted colours combined with smart features makes these duffel bags and backpacks ideal companions especially for active business travellers. The designers have developed a durable and resilient construction that won´t just look good on your first trip away. It´ll look good many hundreds of thousands of miles - and many memorable journeys - later. The weekender duffel bag of the Subterra range is a perfect choice for spontaneous short trips and weekend getaways. Thanks to its compact design the bag is perfectly suited as carry-on luggage and provides clearly arranged space for all essentials. An extended zipper and wide-mouth access help you to easily pack and find your belongings. For a sleek look, you can fasten the side flaps - or keep them open for a more tote-style look and increased capacity. Another smart detail: The zipper pocket on the back comes with an especially soft lining - keeping delicate items like your phone or sunglasses both well-protected and within easy reach.
- Luggage with cabin size according up to 56 x 25 x 45 cm*
- Main compartment with large zipper opening and lockable 2-way zipper (lock not included); mesh zipper pocket and key holder on the inside
- Zipper pocket with nylex lining on the back
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with padding
- Robust, magnetic top carrying handles
- Fasten flaps for a sleek look or keep them extended for a tote-style bag
- Durable and water-repellent fabric
* These dimensions are only accepted by a few airlines. Many airlines have stricter regulations. You can find luggage with more commonly accepted sizes by using the filters "OnBoard Strict" and "OnBoard" in the navigation bar on the left. Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods