- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Unmistakable just like the smart Barbara Schöneberger herself: The elegant softside range Barbara & Titan has been designed by Titan and the BARBARA magazine in exclusive collaboration with the famous TV star. The result is a beautiful, classical luggage collection with a high-grade, stylish look. Made of classy herringbone polyester, these suitcases are not only extremely durable and water-repellent, but thanks to a fashionable felt design they are pleasantly soft to the touch. Tasteful detailing in pink and rose gold and a high-quality lining in bright coral add a feminine touch and the small ribbon key fob is also sure to catch the eye on its own! Also when it comes to functionality these trolleys have a lot to offer: Smooth-running dual wheels, padded handles and a robust wheel handle ensure effortless transportation from A to B. On the inside of the expandable main compartment these suitcases feature integrated cross-ribbons and zipper pockets for small items. This way all your favourite outfits reach their destination safe and sound. The smallest model with its compact design cuts a fine figure as handy carry-on and can be fastened comfortably on top of a larger suitcase. Last but not least, these trolleys are perfectly suited for travels to the USA thanks to their integrated TSA lock.
- Luggage with strict cabin size up to 55 x 20 x 40 cm*
- 4 durable, smooth-running dual wheels
- Roomy main compartment with convenient 2-way zipper, cross ribbons and 3 zipper pockets beneath the lid, front zipper pocket
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- Trolley sleeve
- Adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob
- Robust, padded top and side carrying handles
- High-quality coral lining
- Zipper pullers, wheel handle and other details in pink and rose gold
- Made of high-quality herringbone polyester with a modern felt look - soft, resilient and water-repellent
- Detachable rose gold ribbon key fob
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods