Series: Maxlite 5
More lightweight than ever, but durable and long-lasting like its predecessor: The new Maxlite 5 collection by Travelpro stays true to form and once more ranks best in class when it comes to unburdened, light-hearted travelling. Made of densely woven polyester fabric, these pieces of luggage delight with minimum empty weight and yet are wonderfully resilient and strong thanks to a water- and dirt-repellent DuraGuard® coating. The roomy, rolling garment bag of this range is the ideal luggage solution if you want to carry delicate garments that crease easily. A built-in clamping fixture for hangers, a padded roll-bar and packing straps keep suits, dresses and other garments in place and transport your clothes safely and wrinkle-free to your destination. Additional zipper pockets on the inside and front provide extra room for the rest of your belongings and keep travel essentials within easy reach. Plus, the height-adjustable PowerScope Lite wheel handle and two durable wheels ensure comfortable transportation from A to B.
- Luggage with cabin size according up to 56 x 25 x 45 cm*
- 2 durable wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Clearly arranged main compartment with integrated suiter and large front compartment - both with convenient 2-way zippers - as well as another front pocket with normal zipper
- Patented, adjustable PowerScope Lite double-tube aluminium handle with arrestment knob
- Main compartment with buckle closures and lockable 2-way zipper (lock not included); contains a built-in clamping fixtures for hangers, a padded roll-bar and adjustable packing straps
- Main compartment also contains: 2 corner zipper pockets for small items and 2 larger zipper pockets beneath the lid
- Robust, padded top carrying handle as well as a bottom grab handle
- Retractable address label on the back
- Robust zipper pullers
- Robust, water-repellent polyester lining
- Outer material made of densely woven, durable polyester with water- and dirt-repellent DuraGuard® coating
- Limited 5 years global warranty
* Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.