- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Travelpro´s exclusive luggage range Platinum® Elite combines high-end performance and sleek, stylish elegance. This makes these premium pieces of luggage an excellent choice for the discerning, frequent business traveller. The roomy, expandable suitcases of this range feature a deluxe packing system and a built-in suiter for suits and dresses to ensure even delicate garments arrive wrinkle-free at your destination. Innovative features such as the MagnaTrac® technology for self-aligning wheels that always roll straight and the patented PowerScope extension handle for minimised wobble ensure maximum travel comfort. Premium fabrics, classy genuine leather accents and SUPRA™ chrome zippers not only guarantee for utmost durability, but also grant the Platinum® Elite bags and cases their gorgeous, tasteful look.
- PrecisionGlide® system with 4 durable 360° MagnaTrac® dual wheels - featuring patented technology for self-aligning wheels that always roll straight
- Clearly arranged main compartment with integrated suiter and large front compartment - both with convenient 2-way zippers - as well as another front pocket with normal zipper
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling
- Expandable via circumferential zipper
- Patented, adjustable PowerScope double-tube aluminium handle with arrestment knob and ergonomic contour grip
- Main compartment with deluxe packing system and various integrated zipper pockets for small items
- Built-in, fold-out suiter beneath the lid - keeps delicate clothes wrinkle-free during travel
- Robust, leather-reinforced top and side carrying handles as well as a bottom grab handle
- Retractable address label on the back
- 4 side standing feet
- Long-lasting SUPRA™ zipper pullers
- High-quality genuine leather detailing
- Robust polyester lining
- Outer material made of densely woven, durable nylon with water- and dirt-repellent DuraGuard® coating
- Limited 10 years global warranty
Please note: This item exceeds the regulation of certain airlines regarding the maximum size for free baggage on intercontinental flights (L + H + D = max. 158 cm). Please be sure to check individual terms and conditions with your airline before embarking on your trip.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods