Series: Tumi V4
V4 - the lightest Tumi. Ever. The large suitcase from Tumi's lightweight collection impresses with its enormous manoeuvrability. Robust, agile and extremely light: Wherever the road takes you, this case stays by your side. On the inside, it features an especially roomy main compartment that comes not only with additional zipper pockets for smaller items, but also with an integrated suiter component below the lid. Thus, you can easily transport delicate clothes like suits or dresses directly on the hanger to avoid creasing even if the road gets a little bumpy.
- 4 recessed, smooth-running dual wheels
- Roomy main compartment with zipped divider panel and cross-ribbons
- Internal zipper pockets on the side and on the divider panel as well as an integrated suiter component below the lid
- Expandable via circumferential zipper
- Integrated TSA combination lock for comfortable travelling to the USA
- X-Brace 45® handle system - telescopic double-tube handle from lightweight, yet sturdy aircraft-grade aluminium
- Robust top and side carrying handles as well as a bottom grab handle
- Made from a multi-layer polycarbonate alloy formulation - extremely lightweight and yet durable
- Tumi Tracer® program that helps reunite Tumi customers with their lost or stolen items
With Tumi V4 the innovative manufacturer presents their lightest hard-side travel collection ever. The modern pieces of luggage are made from a special, mulit-layer polycarbonate alloy formulation that grants the suitcases improved strenght and durability without the forfeit of lightness. The newest installment of the range delights with clean, precise lines, relocated TSA locks and an additional bottom grab handle for even better handling. Four smooth-running, recessed dual wheels further increase the cases' manoeuvrability to make sure they follow you effortlessly wherever your journey might take you. The wide range of available sizes provides the perfect companion for every travel plan and makes this series the first choice for global citizens and globetrotter with highest demands for lightness, quality and durability of their luggage.