- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Pleasantly unpretentious, yet stylish and upscale: Aspe, the medium-sized backpack from Vaude’s trend-setting Lignum collection, is an elegant companion for business and everyday life. The eco-friendly pack’s interior is especially clearly arranged and functional in design: Padded inner pockets offer space for a tablet and a 15,6" laptop, pens, phone, keys and other small items are kept close at hand inside the convenient organizer and on top of that the daypack is large enough for books and A4 documents. Smart detail: Thanks to the transparent inner pocket from TPU material you can use your tablet without taking it out of the pack. The textile, robust material mix made from hemp fibers and organic cotton with small color inlays looks and feels great and gives each pack a special, individualized flair. Moreover, Aspe is made in accordance with Vaude's Green Shape guidelines - a guarantee for the usage of sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Clearly arranged main compartment with zipper, integrated, padded 15,6" laptop compartment, front pocket, 2 side zipper pockets
- Transparent inner pocket for a tablet up to 10" - no need to take it out to use it
- Internal organizer divisions with mobile pocket and key holder
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded back
- Robust top carrying handle
- Innovative and eco-friendly material from recycled hemp fibre, organic cotton and EcoPaxx® plastics made from vegetable oil
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
Chic and functional everyday companions for urban trendsetters who value individuality, naturalness and an ethical, sustainable lifestyle: All this and more offers Vaude’s new Lignum collection. Made from the renewable raw materials hemp and organic cotton, combined with buckles made from biobased plastic made from castor oil, these smart packs and bags are trending hot when it comes to durability and a strong eco-balance. Distinctive designs with sophisticated cuts, a soft hand and a natural look make these new models the up and coming stars of the spring season.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150,00 € value of goods