Vaude´s small CityGo 14 is a versatile, smart city backpack that merges influences from mountain and bike sports with urban trends. Modern, durable, multifunctional and weatherproof, this compact all-rounder leaves nothing to be desired. Its well thought-out compartment layout provides room for everything from a tablet to your drinking bottle. The proven VENT-TEX suspension system, combined with padded Ergoshape shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap, ensures maximum carrying comfort and excellent ventilation. To keep you visible even in low-light or dark conditions, the backpack has been equipped with Vaude´s innovative OSRAM LED-ready system. Made in a resource-conserving manufacturing process the CityGo backpack bears the Vaude Green Shape label for ecologically manufactured products. Its water-repellent Eco Finish works without PFC and together with a waterproof zipper ensures perfect protection of the pack´s contents.
- OSRAM LED-ready product, can be complemented with the OSRAM Light me up Kit (#14346) to improve visibility in road traffic
- Clearly arranged main compartment with water-repellent zipper and organiser features, integrated tablet sleeve, flexible side pocket for a water bottle, side zipper pocket close to the back
- VENT-TEX suspension system with two large mesh pads positioned on either side of the spine, creating a ventilation channel that keeps the air circulating freely
- Ergoshape shoulder straps: ergonomically shaped, wide in the shoulder support area and slim in the shoulder joint area - a perfect combination of comfort and freedom of movement
- Convenient organiser divisions, tablet sleeve, phone pocket and key holder inside the main compartment
- Adjustable sternum strap for stabilisation
- Robust top carrying handle
- Safety light attachment
- Weatherproof design with PFC-free Eco Finish
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
More visibility in the urban jungle: All OSRAM LED-ready products of Vaude´s smart City collection are compatible with the OSRAM Light me up Kit. Connected to a powerbank (not included in the delivery) via USB, the LED light can be attached to the outside of bags and backpacks. There it ensures 270° visibility - which, for example, makes it the perfect complement to STVO-compliant bike lighting in low-light or dark conditions. The active, red LED light can be seen even over long distances and greatly increases safety in road traffic or on evening hiking tours.