- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
With Esk Vaude offers a sportive everyday backpack made of waterproof fabric, ideal for university and leisure, with a quick-access front pocket, two buckle closures and a main compartment with large opening. A capacity of 17 litres provide sufficient space for A4 sized documents and a change of clothes and several inner pockets and a convenient organiser store everything you need within easy reach. For a laptop up to 15.6" you will find an extra padded compartment that is accessible from the side - great if you need to pack in a hurry! Vaude´s Green Shape label stands for an eco-friendly, functional product that is made of sustainable fabrics. Like with all bags and backpacks of their Wash Off 3.0 collection Vaude uses PVC-free materials for Esk and grants their new all-rounder a PFC-free, water-repellent Eco Finish.
- Practical backpack with laptop compartment for a modern lifestyle
- Clearly arranged main compartment with large opening, flap and 2 buckle closures
- Separate padded 15,6" laptop compartment with side zipper access
- A quick-access front pocket and convenient inner pockets help you to stay organised
- Padded back and 2 comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Convenient top carrying handle
- Robust, PVC-free tarpaulin material
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
- Embroidered Vaude logo on the front
Wash Off 3.0 - a Vaude classic goes into its third round: The newest generation of the popular tarpaulin collection introduces modern accents yet it still remains true to the old values. The iconic stripes these bags are known and loved for remain, but now in a slight understatement with only a subtle tonal contrast. In combination with minimalist design and straightforward cuts the functional bags and backpacks turn into real eye-catchers. Apart from the style factor, Vaude of course also sticks to their motto "Dedicated to making (y)our world a better place": The robust tarpaulin contains no harmful PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), helping to protect people and the environment.
Decorative material not included in the delivery.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods