- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Fir, the roomiest backpack from Vaude’s trend-setting Lignum collection, scores with an ingenious design and its smart distribution of compartments that make it a stylish and also functional companion for everyday city life. The prominent overlapping compression straps are not only a great eye-catching detail, they also allow you to fasten bulky items like your jacket, a yoga mat or even a picnic blanket or your breakfast baguette. The perfectly organized interior provides space for pens, a tablet, your phone, keys and wallet, and even a laptop up top 15,6" and A4-sized documents easily fit inside. The textile, robust material mix made from hemp fibers and organic cotton with small color inlays looks and feels great and gives each pack a special, individualized flair. Moreover, Fir is made in accordance with Vaude's Green Shape guidelines - a guarantee for the usage of sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Roomy zipppered main compartment with prominent overlapping compression straps, padded 15,6" laptop compartment close to the back, 2 side zipper pockets
- Transparent inner pocket for a tablet up to 10" - no need to take it out to use it
- Internal organizer divisions with mobile pocket and key holder
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded back
- Robust top carrying handle
- Compression straps
- Innovative and eco-friendly material from recycled hemp fibre, organic cotton and EcoPaxx® plastics made from vegetable oil
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
Chic and functional everyday companions for urban trendsetters who value individuality, naturalness and an ethical, sustainable lifestyle: All this and more offers Vaude’s new Lignum collection. Made from the renewable raw materials hemp and organic cotton, combined with buckles made from biobased plastic made from castor oil, these smart packs and bags are trending hot when it comes to durability and a strong eco-balance. Distinctive designs with sophisticated cuts, a soft hand and a natural look make these new models the up and coming stars of the spring season.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150,00 € value of goods