Series: Made in Germany
Vaude's city backpack Isny II from their Made in Germany collection impresses with a straightforward, modern design and smart details. The spacious main compartment is clearly arranged for easy access to all your important items and the height-adjustable roll closure allows you to adapt the capacity to your individual needs. Convenient features like the integrated key holder and a safety light attachement as well as durable and waterproof materials make Isny II the perfect everyday companion in all weathers. A special design detail: The shoulder straps are padded with felt made of milk fibres (Qmilk) which not only grants the pack a unique look but also helps protecting the environment by using sustainable resources.
- Spacious main compartment with waterproof roll closure
- Various inner pockets
- Key holder
- Safety light attachement
- Height-adjustable lid
- Length-adjustable shoulder straps, padded with felt from milk fibres (QMilk)
- myclimate - CO2 neutral manufacturing process
- Waterproof and durable material with textile look, PVC free
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
- Made in Germany
With the PVC free bags and backpacks from the Made in Germany collection, winner of the German Leather Goods Award, Vaude not only supports Germany as an industrial location - the modern, functional bags now also help to keep our climate healthier as well: The manufacturing facilities in Obereisenbach works CO2 neutral and all emissions from materials, manufacturing processes and transportation are consequently reduced and completely compensated for. For the products from this collection Vaude offers a 5-year guarantee for defects due to inadequate or faulty processing of the materials.
Decorative material not included in the delivery.