- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Was everything really better in the old days? Of course not - but some things were so good that it's time for a revival! Like Vaude´s Martin - a smart, convertible shoulder bag that can be easily converted into a messenger bag with twice the size - a full 22 l volume. For years, this bag has been inspiring customers and now they've convinced the Vaude designers to create a new edition for their popular Wash Off 3.0 range. The old functionality has been reinterpreted and improved for this new version of the Martin. The result is an eco-friendly bag made from modern materials with extensive functionality. When worn as a messenger bag across the body, it rides securely on your back, even with a full load. Fold the front side inward and a chic shoulder bag emerges. Choose whichever version you prefer - a 15.6" laptop can fit into both; the cleverly designed interior pockets ensure organisation and the padded back keeps it all comfortable. The Vaude Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Large messenger bag for a modern lifestyle
- Roomy main compartment with flap and buckle closures; on the inside with integrated padded 15,6" laptop sleeve, zipper pocket and a velcro system that serves as an adjustable organiser
- Removable pencil case and small purse with push button closure - both with velcro tape for fastening inside the bag
- Zipper pocket on the back
- Adjustable shoulder strap with removable padding and Easy Glider buckle for quick and easy length adjustment
- Trolley sleeve
- Handle on the back
- Robust, PVC-free tarpaulin material
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
- Embroidered Vaude logo on front and shoulder padding
Wash Off 3.0 - a Vaude classic goes into its third round: The newest generation of the popular tarpaulin collection introduces modern accents yet it still remains true to the old values. The iconic stripes these bags are known and loved for remain, but now in a slight understatement with only a subtle tonal contrast. In combination with minimalist design and straightforward cuts the functional bags and backpacks turn into real eye-catchers. Apart from the style factor, Vaude of course also sticks to their motto "Dedicated to making (y)our world a better place": The robust tarpaulin contains no harmful PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), helping to protect people and the environment.
Decorative material not included in the delivery.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods