- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Off to the islands! The New Islands suitcases and wheeled travel bags are designed for adventure and good for the environment. Inspired by Caribbean beaches and the sumptuous colors of South Sea islands, the pieces of luggage of this popular Vaude range sport bright colours and a sustainable design. But the Vaude designers have not only thought of holidaymakers. Tuvana 25, the smart pilot case of this collection, comes with compact carry-on dimensions and offers a well thought-out layout of compartments especially suited for business travellers, including an A4 document pocket and a 15.6" laptop compartment. If the business appointment is followed by a well-earned vacation you can easily fasten the case on top of a larger trolley. A detachable shoulder strap ensures even more flexibility, allowing you to also use Tuvana as a roomy crossbody bag. The silent wheels in particular are truly practical and can be easily replaced should something happen to them. The range´s characteristic tarpaulin fabric is now completely PVC-free and comes with a water-repellent, PFC-free Eco Finish treatment. Plus, the manufacturing process matches Vaude´s Green Shape guidelines - excellent for your health and the environment!
- Luggage with strict cabin size up to 55 x 20 x 40 cm*
- 2 smooth-running, silent wheels that can be easily replaced
- 2 main compartments, integrated 15.6" laptop compartment, A4 suitable documente pocket, organiser front compartment
- Trolley sleeve
- Adjustable telescopic double-tube handle with arrestment knob
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with padding
- Robust, padded top carrying handle
- Edge protection
- Convenient 2-way zippers on all outer compartments, both main compartments with lockable zippers (locks not included)
- Eco-friendly, polyester-based tarpaulin fabric without PVC and back panel made of recycled PET bottles
- Eco Finish: water-repellent without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
Vaude has granted one of their best-selling ranges a contemporary design update: In a new design and bright colours, these innovative, sustainable bags feature so many practical highlights that you´ll just have to have one for your next (island) journey. The new models are based on the popular Tobago suitcases, but have much more going for them in terms of environment protection. Made of PVC-free tarpaulin fabric and recycled PET bottles these products meet the high standards of the Vaude Green Shape guidelines for an eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process. Moreover, all models feature Eco Finish, which makes the bags water-repellent - completely without the use of environmentally harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Durability and customer-friendly repairability are also important aspects for Vaude product development. Therefore, parts subject to wear such as telescopic handles or wheels can be replaced in a few simple steps.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods