- Sports and backpacks
- Kids and back to school
- Car luggage
Elm, the smart little all-rounder from Vaude´s trend-setting Lignum collection, not only comes with a variable volume, but also offers many different carrying options. Fold it together compactly and wear it around the hips or throw it casually over your shoulder or back and open it at the top to store things like your breakfast baguette, a yoga mat or a bunch of spring flowers. The textile, robust material mix made from hemp fibers and organic cotton with small color inlays looks and feels great and gives each bag a special, individualized flair. Moreover, Elm is made in accordance with Vaude's Green Shape guidelines - a guarantee for the usage of sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Compact bag with various carrying options - around the hip, over the shoulder or close to the back
- Zippered main compartment with volume expansion, accessible from two sides, padded mobile phone pocket with zipper
- Key holder
- Adjustable carrying strap
- Padded back
- Innovative and eco-friendly material from recycled hemp fibre, organic cotton and EcoPaxx® plastics made from vegetable oil
- Environmentally-friendly Eco Finish: waterproofed without PFC
- Eco-friendly and ressource-saving manufacturing process in accordance with Green Shape guidelines
Chic and functional everyday companions for urban trendsetters who value individuality, naturalness and an ethical, sustainable lifestyle: All this and more offers Vaude´s new Lignum collection. Made from the renewable raw materials hemp and organic cotton, combined with buckles made from biobased plastic made from castor oil, these smart packs and bags are trending hot when it comes to durability and a strong eco-balance. Distinctive designs with sophisticated cuts, a soft hand and a natural look make these new models the up and coming stars of the spring season.
Questions about an article?
Mo - Sa 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 18
Questions about your order?
Mo - Fr 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
+49 69 29 70 56 37
from 150.00 € value of goods